BPS Investor CentreInvesting in BPS Technology
Investing in BPS
Welcome to the Investor Centre. Choose from a selection of services below including detailed announcements, media releases, share price and tools, investor services, FAQs and contact information for BPS.
You can also read more about the benefits of investing in BPS Technology in the sections below.
|Today’s Share Price|
Why invest in BPS Technology?
We offer the combination of two proven and profitable businesses with significant future potential as well as new payment technologies with considerable potential upside.
- A highly scalable, capital-light business with strong cash flows
- Dividend yield exceeding 5%
- High return on equity of 18%
- Large, growing customer base exceeding 36,000 merchants and 600,000 paying consumers
- Existing revenues exceeding $100m
- Significant potential for new partnerships to accelerate business development
FY17 Operational Highlights
- Entertainment Publications consolidated for full 12 months, with financial performance ahead of acquisition forecasts
- EBITDA increased by 45% to $13.7 million, the upper end of its June 2017 guidance range
- Revenues increased 120% to $110.5m, exceeding initial guidance of $109.1m
- EPS of 12.1 cents exceeding initial guidance of 11.8 cents
- Final dividend declared of 2.25 cps, fully franked (total dividend for FY17 of 4.50 cps)
- Net debt declined from $7.7m to $4.9m over the year, reducing gearing from 21% to 7%
- Operating Cashflow increased, as forecast, from $1.0m in the first half to $12.8m at year end due to sales by Entertainment being concentrated in the final quarter of the year
- An agreement with iSynergi Limited, Alibaba.com’s Global Service Partner in Australia, enabling BPS’s 17,000 relevant merchants to be registered on the Alibaba platforms
- The expansion of Bartercard USA from 10 to 20 franchises
- The launch of Bartercard France in June 2017, the second Bartercard licensee in Europe
- The sale of the licence for Bartercard Israel to the ZAP Group, with operations scheduled to launch in January 2018
- The acquisition of two key metro Bartercard franchises in Australia. BPS now controls 82% of members
- The launch of Finance Plus in partnership with Get Capital. Finance Plus is a merchant finance product servicing the SME market
Want to grow with us?
BPS Technology is a fast growing group of companies that strategically combine their payments, trading, deals and rewards platforms through 91 offices in 8 countries to attract more customers to merchants.