BPS Investor CentreInvesting in BPS Technology
Investing in BPS
Welcome to the Investor Centre. Choose from a selection of services below including detailed announcements, media releases, share price and tools, investor services, FAQs and contact information for BPS.
You can also read more about the benefits of investing in BPS Technology in the sections below.
|Today’s Share Price|
Why invest in BPS Technology?
We offer the combination of two proven and profitable businesses with significant future potential as well as new payment technologies with considerable potential upside.
- A highly scalable, capital-light business with strong cash flows
- Dividend yield exceeding 5%
- High return on equity of 18%
- Large, growing customer base exceeding 36,000 merchants and 600,000 paying consumers
- Existing revenues exceeding $100m
- Significant potential for new partnerships to accelerate business development
FY16 Operational Highlights
- Revenue increased to record levels, rising 4% to $50.2 million — breaking the $50 million threshold for the first time
- Gross profit grew by 3% to $38.6 million, driven by development of new and existing Bartercard territories
- The introduction of a new sales model accelerating activity across the Bartercard network, with Australian new member growth of 25% year-on-year
- Earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of $9.5 million, $0.5 million lower than the previous period as a result of the Company’s investment in bolstering its salesforce and optimising the Bartercard sales model
- Net profit after tax of $7.34 million, $0.5 million lower than the 2015 result (tracking the EBITDA outcome)
- Dividends paid to shareholders of 4.0 cents per share (comprising a 2.0 cent unfranked interim dividend and a 2.0 cent fully franked final dividend)
- $5 million in convertible notes raised in December 2015, set to be repaid in December 2016 following the Company’s recent successful capital raising
- Announced +$100m of real estate on offer through Bartercard websites
- Appointed Andrew McIntyre as Chief Technology Officer
- Completed acquisitions of a further two major franchises in Australia
- Announced contracts with Alibaba partner SmartTrans to gain preferential entry into Chinese markets for its 12,000 Australian members
- Expanded Bartercard USA operations to ten sites through sale of three new franchises
- Announced $2.0m distribution agreement with Morlife into China via SmartTrans / Alibaba
- Announced partnership with leading digital marketing company Gruden Group
- Announced insurance products channel with Honan Insurance Group
- New merchant sales up 25% year on year in Australia following introduction of new sales model
- bucqi launched in Australia (South East QLD) and NZ (Wellington). As at 30 June 2016, bucqi installed into approximately 340 merchants and ~3,400 consumers have downloaded the app
Want to grow with us?
BPS Technology is a fast growing group of companies that strategically combine their payments, trading, deals and rewards platforms through 91 offices in 8 countries to attract more customers to merchants.