BPS Board of Directors
The Directors bring to the Board relevant experience and skills including deep knowledge of the trade exchange and payments industries, financial management and corporate governance experience.
- Murray has over 35 years of diverse national and international business experience. Murray began his career as an accountant in Perth. He founded Retail Food Group Limited (ASX:RFG) and led its global expansion
- Murray’s current board roles include: Chairman of Management Resource Solutions Plc; Chairman of Barrack Street Investments Ltd; Director of Global Masters Fund Ltd; Member Gold Coast Light Rail Business Advisory Board; Councillor at Southern Cross University; Director of Tasmania Magnesite NL; Trustee of Currumbin Wildlife Foundation; Chairman of the Bartercard Charity Foundation
Independent Non-Executive Director
- Garth has more than 40 years’ experience in strategic planning, merger and acquisitions, financial systems, risk analysis and operations management
- He is an expert in financial and management advisory, reporting and accounting system implementation
- His experience includes many years as partner in national and international Chartered Accounting firms.
Chief Executive Officer
- Trevor has over 30 years’ experience in retail, corporate and international banking, finance and human resource management. He was previously Chief Operating Officer for the Bartercard International Group and Managing Director of Bartercard Australia from 2005 until 2009. Before joining Bartercard, Trevor was Chief Executive Officer of the Institute of Public Accountants
- Trevor is a Non Executive Director of the Institute of Business Leaders and Deputy Chair of the Advisory Board to the School of Business at Bond University and the Founding Director of the Bartercard Charity Foundation
Chief Financial Officer
- Tony is a Chartered Accountant with 25 years in financial and executive management – 15 years as Executive Director of listed public Companies
- He co-founded BPS Technology Limited in 2014 after 7 years as Executive Director and CFO of Bartercard International Group
- Prior to moving to Australia, Tony was co-founder and CEO for 3 years of Onelogix Group Limited, a JSE listed logistics and supply chain company in South Africa
- Prior to this he was Executive Director of the $1 Billion publicly listed South African transport group, Super Group Limited, for 10 years
- Brian is a co-founder and has been the Chief Executive Officer of the Bartercard Group
- With over 27 years of relevant sales and management experience, Brian is one of the most experienced managers in the trade exchange industry and has a deep understanding of its drivers, participants and key success factors
- Over the past 26 years Brian has been hands-on developing the technology for the sales and trading systems and franchise model of Bartercard both domestically and internationally
Want to grow with us?
BPS Technology is a fast growing group of companies that strategically combine their payments, trading, deals and rewards platforms through 91 offices in 8 countries to attract more customers to merchants.